The Safety Solution For Free Standing Roof Edge Protection
Free standing roof edge protection works on a proven counterweight system. Recycled PVC weights provide a high visibility, non-slip secure base that
does not penetrate the roof membrane. Galvanised fittings and tube deliver collective protection which ensures a safe working environment for anyone working at heights.
- Modular Versatile Construction
- Recycled PVC Weights, with Optional Plastic
- Does not pentrate the Roof Surface.
- fittings and tube galvanished to BS EN ISO 1461.
- Weights availble in grey or orange as standard, (other colours availble at extra cost).
- Fitted with Kee Koat Corrosion protected grub screws and Thredkoat recess protection.
- Three optional types of upright availble - Satndard, Radiused & Raked.
- Approved to EN 14122 part 3 & EN 13374 Class A.
- Quick & Easy to install.
- No welding, bending or Threading on site. Savings in Installtion time & cost.
- Sections can be added to & changed on site.
- No Special tools required.
- Recycled pvc weights are easy to handle position, reducing installation time.
Please click on the above brochure for further details.